Monday, May 2, 2011

Big Bad Beast by Shelly Laurenston

Posted by Unknown at 2:40 PM
Big Bad Beast (Pride, #6)Big Bad Beast by Shelly Laurenston

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

The Big Bad Beast is the story of Ulrich (Ric) Van Holtz and Dee Ann Smith who are both wolf shifters. The plot in this story revolves around a group of shifters and Dez Llewlyn trying to ferret out who is behind the illegal hybrid shifter dogfights. Who's money and cunning backs such a treacherous past-time? While the investigation is being implemented, the story of how Dee Ann and Ric come together to share love is unfurled.

The antics that go on between the main characters and the supporting characters will have the reader rolling in their chair or on the floor laughing. Shelly Laurenston never fails to make me laugh with her zany sense of humor. When I finish her books, I lament the fact that the book has ended. If you are new to this author, I highly recommend you start with The Mane Event. You will get more entertainment value from this story if you do.

Happy Reading from Bona Fide Reflections!!

View all my reviews



2 comments:

Escape by Fiction on May 2, 2011 at 3:16 PM said...

Great review! I just got this in the mail today - I can't wait to read it:)

Unknown on May 2, 2011 at 4:34 PM said...

Laurenston is the one and only author, so far, that can make me laugh out loud... enjoy the book!