Thursday, March 10, 2011

Hello!

Posted by Unknown at 9:17 AM
I just wanted to say hello and let you know I have not forgotten about my blog. Things have been kind of crazy around here with spring planting projects for my gardens and helping to plan a rehearsal dinner for my step-son and his fiance. But, with that being said, I have read quite a few books that I need to write reviews for and post. I am very behind. I will get to it, though. Just hang in there.

Also, I have recently purchased a domain name for my blogging purposes. I am working on getting my website up and running. It will probably take me a week or two with everything going on here. I am excited about this latest project!

Before I close, I want to take a minute and thank NetGalley for the chance of reading their advanced copies of the books I have read lately. I have enjoyed them and I am looking forward to being able read more. I really like doing this... more than I thought I would. Again, thank you NetGalley!

Happy Reading!

0 comments: