Thursday, October 6, 2011

Dirty Little Secret, #16

Posted by Unknown at 12:21 AM



Dirty Little Secret is a weekly meme hosted by us at Under the Covers. Every Thursday we get to know other bloggers and our readers more intimately by asking them a question hoping to reveal their dirty little secrets. I hope that you will all join us by leaving a comment!

This week's question is:
If you could jump into a time travel machine and it takes you back to when you were a kid, what would your TV be playing then?

   

I know, I know. I am a nerd. But, I loved this movie. I must have watched it 10 times, at least. This movie made my heart go pitter patter because I absolutely loved Ducky and had the biggest crush on him. I wanted him to get his woman. But, Andie (beeotch!) just dropped him like a hot potato and went traipsing off with Blane, the rich wannabe sexy hero. *sigh* If he only knew I was waiting for him with open arms. I know I could have made him so happy. Alas, he only had eyes for Andie. 






13 comments:

Unknown on October 6, 2011 at 6:50 AM said...

Oh No!! Laurie, that is a horrible movie!! LOL. *hides face in shame* What is with everyone today - from Pretty in Pink to Power Rangeres!! It's all too much. LOL

Andra Lyn on October 6, 2011 at 7:06 AM said...

lol we can't help what we love as kids! I loved a show called The Big Bad Beetleborgs for crying out loud...Pretty in Pink is definitely a good one though...I had my phase there for a while too...

Anonymous said...

I know I've watched this but can't really remember it. Or perhaps I just blocked it from my memory. LOL!

MeikkiBeibi on October 6, 2011 at 9:39 AM said...

How could anyone possible go wrong with Pretty In pink. :D

Here is my shame-worthy secret ;)

Vanesmate on October 6, 2011 at 9:43 AM said...

Its like an 80's and 90's reunion...LOL!! Ducky was sexy though...I have to agree! Then...he was....

Vanesmate on October 6, 2011 at 9:44 AM said...

Here is my Dirty Little Secret!

SM Patel on October 6, 2011 at 10:04 AM said...

My movie would have been Sixteen Candles or Breakfast Club. Loved those!

Here's my DLS: http://www.cocktailsandbooks.com/2011/10/dirty-little-secrets-10.html

Sebella Blue on October 6, 2011 at 10:18 AM said...

*shaking head* All hope is lost. There's just nothing I can say about this.

Elena on October 6, 2011 at 1:41 PM said...

Oh Laurie! Tsk! Tsk! You gave me flashbacks! Lmao!!!

Love you dorikiness *winks*

_yay_ on October 6, 2011 at 2:15 PM said...

Love you!!!!!! Not only are we #TeamFiftyShades we are both #TeamPrettyInPink. Have the movie on DVD. Just watched it with a friend a couple of weeks ago (again haha)
My DirtyLittleSecret

True Pleasures on October 7, 2011 at 12:11 AM said...

Okay, now I'm going to have to watch this again ^-^ It's been ages since I've seen it.

Here's my Dirty Little Secret

Lauren B on October 7, 2011 at 7:22 AM said...

Loved that movie!
Here's my Dirty Little Secret

Megan@Riverina Romantics on October 10, 2011 at 2:43 AM said...

I think about this movie all of the time!