Saturday, August 6, 2011

I Dig Your Blog Award

Posted by Unknown at 10:33 AM
   
Bona Fide Reflections was awarded the "I Dig Your Blog Award" by Sam, E & R's Awsomeness blog. I am honored that my blog was noticed by some really special people.

There are some rules we have to follow, so here they are:
  1. Gratefully accept this award.
  2. Link the wonderful person you received it from.
  3. Post 3 interesting facts about yourself.
  4. Pass this award around to, at-least, 5 blogs you dig
  5. Notify them.
Three interesting facts about me...  
  1. Mother of 5 (3 step-children & two of my own) 
  2.  Have three dogs. One yellow lab (Moose) and two black labs (Sue & Poco)
  3. I am the queen of procrastination. 
The blogs I really dig are:







3 comments:

Melissas Eclectic Bookshelf on September 6, 2011 at 10:54 AM said...

Huzzah!! Congrats to you!!

♥ Melissa @ Melissa's Eclectic Bookshelf

Megan@Riverina Romantics on September 6, 2011 at 7:24 PM said...

Very cool! Thanks! I'm going crazy thinking of blogs to give this award to. All the ones that I follow are award free. You guys took up all the good ones lol!

Elena on September 9, 2011 at 8:02 AM said...

You're welcome ^_^*

I totally went into schock mode when you said "you have 5 children" Lol!! I don't know how you get by and do anything for yourself. I have rugrats and they steal my energy Lol!!

Hmmm.. I don't see the big deal of people not accepting awards. More for us :P