Monday, July 18, 2011

Dirty Little Secret, #9

Posted by Unknown at 10:39 AM
It's Thursday! Which means it is time to share a Dirty Little Secret hosted by Under the Covers. This is an opportunity for fellow romance book bloggers and romance reader fans to share in some fun in order to get to know one another a little better.


Question - (it's not really a question this week; but...)

Tell us who is in your harem of deliciously sexy book heroes.

My answer:
  1. Bones (Night Huntress Series by Jeaniene Frost) - Sorry, Cat. I'm gonna have to fight you for him.
  2. Jacob (Nightwalker Series by Jacquelyn Frank) - A little demon action never hurt anyone. Just sayin';
  3. Jace (Mortal Instruments  Series by Cassandra Clare) - A little cougar action for a little spice;
  4. Curran (Kate Daniels Series by Ilona Andrews) - Just plain, grrr!
  5. Quinn (Riley Jenson Series by Keri Arthur) - Vampire lurvin' can be kinda pervy and continuous;
  6. Charles (Alpha & Omega Series by Patricia Briggs) - Loyal werewolf lurve - yum!;
  7. Thomas (Elemental Witch Series by Any Bast) - Witchy, alpha, sexalicious man;
  8. Leo (Gray Court Series by Dana Marie Bell) - need some Faegasms;
  9. Adam (Mercedes Thompson Series by Patricia Briggs) - one smexy, smexy wolf
  10. Vlad (Night Huntress Series by  Frost) - there is just something about that vampire...
Now your turn to share.



13 comments:

SM Patel on August 18, 2011 at 10:43 AM said...

How could I have forgotten Quinn from Riley Jensen? I guess it's a good thing I did so was already way passed 10. Great list!

Shannon
www.cocktailsandbooks.com

Kati R on August 18, 2011 at 11:08 AM said...

OMG! Jace!!!! Totally forgot about him. lol.


My Dirty Little Secret

Page317 on August 18, 2011 at 11:39 AM said...

Great list! I honestly thought about Quinn, but I sort of got mad at him .. I don't remember which book it was and I haven't read the last 2 or 3 yet. But I did think about him..he's so intense!

Here is Here is my harem!

Lauren B on August 18, 2011 at 2:12 PM said...

I have Anya Bast's Elemental Witches on my TBR. I love her books.

Leia Shaw on August 18, 2011 at 3:06 PM said...

You forgot the best one of all...Barrons!!! He's absolutely numero uno on my list! The ultimate alpha.

Leia Shaw

Francesca on August 18, 2011 at 5:05 PM said...

Quinn.... yeah he should've been in my harem too, and Kade, and Kellan....
I have Anya Bast Elemental Witches TBR soon!

Francesca

Unknown on August 18, 2011 at 5:52 PM said...

How much do I love that Bones seems to be on everyone's list. Perfect! Course he'd be on my list too.

Very nice collection indeed.

MichelleKCanada
http://anotherlookbookreviews.blogspot.com/

Andra Lyn on August 18, 2011 at 6:42 PM said...

OMG I love Adam! I totally forgot about him! I'm thinking a re-read is in order to refresh my memory!!!

Molli @ Once Upon a Prologue on August 18, 2011 at 7:50 PM said...

Ahhhh, Jacob. I LOVED him in that series. :D

Holly on August 18, 2011 at 7:53 PM said...

People do love Bones! LOL Great harem!

Sebella Blue on August 19, 2011 at 9:49 AM said...

Yup, that's a big 10-4 on Bones, Jacob and Vlad, but I'm throwing in McKell from Gina Showalter's Alien Huntress series and Lucian from Laura Wright's Mark of the Vampire.

Nissie on August 19, 2011 at 8:17 PM said...

I'm sorry to say, I don't know who most of the guys on your list is. Guess I'm gonna have to pick up some new (to me) books. :)

Fiction Fool on August 21, 2011 at 1:17 AM said...

This looks like a really fun Meme! I think I might to try this one next Thursday. It's the first time I've heard of it.

On another note... I'm spreading the love and have nominated your blog for the Leibster Blog award. Check out my post for details.

http://www.fictionfool.com/2011/08/well-whadday-know-i-won-award.html