Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Just the Sexiest Man Alive by Julie James

Posted by Unknown at 10:25 AM
Just the Sexiest Man AliveJust the Sexiest Man Alive by Julie James

My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Just the Sexiest Man Alive
by Julie James is a cute, clean, fun, adult romantic novel. I enjoyed the strength of Taylor Donovan’s character and her sense of humor. She had some good one-liners in this novel that had me in stitches. There were quite a few places in the book that made me laugh or giggle.


Taylor is a hot shot lawyer who temporarily has moved out to L.A. to take as case. In the midst of preparing for her case, she is forced into helping out Jason Andrews, who is the hottest ticket in Hollywood, to prepare for an upcoming role in a movie where he portrays a lawyer. The premise of the book is swoon-worthy. Who wouldn’t want to be the center of a hot Hollywood actor. Well, Taylor. She is not impressed with him at all in the beginning of the book. But, as time goes on she starts to appreciate the “real” Jason not the Jason, the actor. The twists and turns the relationship between Taylor and Jason takes is very entertaining.

The only draw back I felt this book had was that it did not invest me in Jason’s character. His character was supposed to be shallow due to his notoriety in Hollywood, especially in the beginning. However, when he started getting serious about Taylor, I did not perceive his actions and words on a deep emotional level. I just could not connect to him. This did not detract from my enjoyment of the book. I just wanted to relate why I did not give the story a higher rating. I would still recommend it for romance readers. Julie James is a talented writer. I really, really liked Something About You.

My official rating for this book is 3.5 stars.


Happy Reading from Bona Fide Reflections!!

View all my reviews


0 comments: