Monday, March 14, 2011

Kiss of Darkness by Loribelle Hunt

Posted by Unknown at 9:19 AM
Kiss of DarknessKiss of Darkness by Loribelle Hunt

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


Since Winter, a demon-hybrid, lost her husband to a demon attack sixty years ago, she has dedicated her life to eradicating demons. She joins her demon-hybrid group with the lupines and Nightwalkers who are vampires that feed off of emotions rather than blood, to fight against the demons which have become more cohesive and aggressive in their attacks which are targeting the demon-hybrid race.

Marcus, the Nightwalker Lord, recognizes Winter as his mate when he saves her from a demon attack. He is in a race against time to get Winter to recognize him as a mate bond since she is quickly losing her human side to her demon side. The excitement Loribelle Hunt has created in this novel is arresting. In addition to the plot creating a riveting story, Ms. Hunt has anchored the reader through the other peripheral characters in this book. She leaves the reader wanting to know more about the how the outcome of those characters' happily ever after will come to fruition. Great start to a series in the making!

Happy Reading from Bona Fide Reflections!

View all my reviews


2 comments:

Escape by Fiction on March 14, 2011 at 2:20 PM said...

This sounds pretty good, I'll have to add it to my want-to-get list.

Check out my blog sometime: Escape by Fiction

Good reading!!!

Sharon S. on March 26, 2011 at 6:37 PM said...

I've seen this one around. I think I will add it.