Thursday, February 17, 2011

An Introduction

Posted by Unknown at 10:13 AM
Hello! I wanted to take the time to post and not leave a blank blog hanging out there in cyberspace. There will be much more to come... So, here goes nothing.

I am delving into a new avocation. Reading is already a well-loved past time for me. Now, I am going to take it one step further and attempt to become an adept book reviewer. This blog is where I will be posting my most recent reviews of books I have read.

My current love of reading is the paranormal genre (it used to be mysteries and thrillers). This obsession I have with this particular genre, started out innocently enough with... ahem... the Twilight Series by Stephanie Meyers. Then I was voraciously reading other paranormal young adult fiction. When I exhausted that avenue, I continued onto the adult side of the paranormal, where things are darker, sexier, and quite frankly, more interesting.

The next step in my reading obsession led me to purchasing a Kindle from Amazon.com. Wow, the Kindle IS the best invention since sliced bread! I don't have to find shelves to store my treasures any longer. No muss, no fuss! Since my purchase of my Kindle in February of 2010, I have read over 300 books (*blink* yep, you read that correctly).

The next logical step for me to take now is to share my opinions of the books I read with you. It is my dearest wish that you will stop by here every once in a while and peruse my opinions of books. Until then.... happy reading!

0 comments: