Saturday, October 15, 2011

Monthly Follower Appreciation

Posted by Unknown at 5:11 PM



Hello, Bona Fide Reflections followers! I wanted to let the followers of Bona Fide Reflections know that they are appreciated.  Your support of this blog means a lot to me.  You and your support of this blog are what makes my blogging experience fulfilling. Our first winner will be announced November 1, 2011.

To demonstrate my feelings of gratitude, I will be giving a $5 gift card to Amazon.com or The Book Depository to one lucky follower on the first of each month. So, this giveaway is US/INT and there are no hoops to jump through to win.  This is just a show of gratitude to those who are already followers. I want to acknowledge your part in making this blog special to me. 

Thank You,
Laurielu

7 comments:

ebaker on October 15, 2011 at 5:22 PM said...

Thank you so much! That is so sweet of you!

Arianne on October 15, 2011 at 5:49 PM said...

that's really nice :)

TiDubb on October 15, 2011 at 5:53 PM said...

I love it!!!

June M. on October 15, 2011 at 10:43 PM said...

Thank you, that is very nice of you to do.

Sebella Blue on October 16, 2011 at 2:22 PM said...

What a great idea! Such a generous thing to do....you really are a sweetie.

miki on October 16, 2011 at 3:03 PM said...

it's really kind of you so a big big thanks you

Anonymous said...

I desired to thanks for this fantastic examine!! I surely experiencing each and every tiny little bit of it I've you bookmarked to check out out new things you post…