Friday, September 2, 2011

A smattering of Lorelei James' Rough Rider Series

Posted by Unknown at 12:01 AM
Cowgirl Up and Ride (Rough Riders, #3)
Excellent

Cowgirl Up and Ride is Cade and Amy Jo's story. It is the most emotional one, so far. The ending had me bawling like a baby. And, I loved every minute of it. :)

Tied Up, Tied Down (Rough Riders, #4)

Worth reading


Tied Up, Tied Down took a little while to get into; but, it finally hooked me. Ms. James' Cowboys can be so sexy, especially Kade who is the most tender one in the series so far. I love his bossiness in the bedroom streak. It was exetremely sensual since his personality with the rest of the world is more reserved. Another thing I liked about this book was the way the married guys rallied and shared relationship advice with Kade in a very masculine fashion. Even though this story was a little slow in investing me in the plot, the novel turned out very well and had me squirting a few tears.

Rough, Raw, and Ready (Rough Riders, #5)
Excellent Erotica Reading


Rough, Raw, and Ready was a pleasant surprise for me. I am astounded at how well Lorelei James weaved the m/m/f relationship of Trevor, Edgard, and Chasie into something so beautiful and satisfying. The secondary characters of the McKay family help to solidify the emotional poignancy of this story. Ms. James has a definite gift for wrapping her readers around her little finger.


View all my reviews



2 comments:

Tyraa on September 2, 2011 at 12:47 AM said...

I love this series like WOAH. They're hot but packed with raw emotion, have you read them all?

Elizabeth on September 3, 2011 at 11:39 AM said...

Love your purple theme.

Stop by my blog if you like....I have three giveaways going on.

Elizabeth

http://silversolara.blogspot.com