Thursday, September 1, 2011

Dirty Little Secret, #11

Posted by Unknown at 10:50 AM

Dirty Little Secret is a weekly meme hosted by us at Under the Covers. Every Thursday we get to know other bloggers and our readers more intimately by asking them a question hoping to reveal their dirty little secrets. I hope that you will all participate and let us know your Dirty Little Secret today!

This weeks question:

If you could spend the day with your favorite heroine, who would you pick and what would you do?

My answer:
I would love to spend some time with Cat from Jeaniene Frost's Night Huntress Series. I admire her. She has overcome a lot of obstacles since Halfway to the Grave with her unique brand of kick-ass coping skills. I also love her passion and loyalty she feels towards her friends. Oh, and I musn't forget the fact that she has the sexiest vampire in the world by her side. I would love to watch her kick some ass and then I want us to get drunk and  just be girls together - laugh, and have her spill some deets on Bones so I can have my own personal drool fest.




2 comments:

Page317 on September 1, 2011 at 7:27 PM said...

I kid you not, Cat was my first choice!!! And I shoulda went with it because..Bones...DAMN!! Great choice!!!

Rachel Brooks on September 4, 2011 at 2:52 PM said...

That's a tough question! It would be cool to hang out with Anita Blake for a day, but she'd probably just kick my butt! lol

Also, I’m a new follower—wonderful blog! Stop by my blog and follow me too? :) http://rachelbrookswrites.blogspot.com/