Saturday, August 27, 2011

Incorporeal by J.R. Barrett

Posted by Unknown at 6:28 PM

Very Enjoyable


Incorporeal by Julia Rachel Barrett is a touching erotic paranormal love story with an interesting twist. Sara Wise has had the ability to “see” ghosts all of her life. They afflict her life by encroaching their needs onto her before they will give her any peace. Since Natan de Manua - an incorporeal being himself - has moved into her life and excised all the other ghosts from her home. He has set himself up as her protector and breached her dreams where he appears to her in corporeal form. As he spends more and more time around her, Natan finds himself able to manipulate the elements around him and he finds himself falling inexorably in love with his ghost-seer.

I found this story intriguing because I have not read a paranormal romance involving a ghost as a hero before. I kept, thinking “how is this going to work?” Well, Ms. Barrett did a very good job of making this erotic romance “work.” She was able to finesse the story where the reader is able to make the connection necessary to make the romance credible. The characters were believable, appealing, and unique. In addition, the plot was exciting. If you are a paranormal reader who likes her story spicy and unique, you will enjoy this story.

Happy Reading from Bona Fide Relfections!!

Interested in reading this book? You can buy it from Amazon




5 comments:

Julia Barrett on August 27, 2011 at 7:05 PM said...

Thanks for the lovely review! I'm so glad you enjoyed the ghost love story.

TheReadingPenguin on August 28, 2011 at 7:55 AM said...

Awesome review! Ghost romance is tough to write, but I think when it's done well it's fantastic.

Sebella Blue on August 28, 2011 at 10:14 AM said...

I am definitely intrigued. I would love to see how she makes this work. Ugh, my TBR stack just keeps growing! *sigh*

Cheryl on August 29, 2011 at 8:45 PM said...

I like to read ghost stories. I will have to remember this one! Great review!

Julia Barrett on September 3, 2011 at 6:55 PM said...

Thanks, Ladies. I thoroughly enjoyed writing a ghost romance.