Thursday, July 28, 2011

Dirty Little Secret #6

Posted by Unknown at 11:08 AM
Yikes! I missed last week's Dirty Little Secret. *blush* However, I did remember it this week.


Hosted by Under the Covers, the purpose of this weekly meme is to get to know our fellow bloggers and our readers more intimately by asking them a questions that will reveal their Dirty Little Secret.


This weeks question:

"The cougar is in town...Which YA hero makes you wish they were legal?"

My answer:  
This is a good question. I would lick and love on Shane from the Morganville Vampire series by Rachel Caine 24/7. He is such an honorable, tortured soul. Something about him calls to me.

3 comments:

Andra Lyn on July 28, 2011 at 12:39 PM said...

Aww I love Shane! He is so cute with Claire! I also adore Michael too...Ghost or Vamp, I'm down for some cougaring lol

Francesca on July 28, 2011 at 3:46 PM said...

I have not read this series yet! I keep "almost" starting it and then something else comes along. Will have to bump it up the TBR.

Francesca

Alyssa (Hesperia Loves Books) on July 28, 2011 at 10:29 PM said...

My daughter LOVES this series. I keep telling myself I'm going to start it but the YA factor just keeps me away.

Here's my Dirty Little Secret

Alyssa