Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Pixies and Passion by Mina Carter

Posted by Unknown at 9:24 AM
Pixie's Passion Pixie's Passion by Mina Carter

My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Pixie's Passion is a hot novella about reaching for your heart's desire. Cy wants to be part of a family and Teresa needs a man to love her and stick by her. She is able to offer Cy's most wished for desire since she has a family and he is able to be her man with conviction in spades. The story is original, though too short. I found myself wanting to know more about the main characters. Mina Carter could write a very good novel around the plot of this novella, especially since there are not many books out there about pixies. I would love to know more about Cy's background, Teresa's background, and how their HEA turns out.

I found this erotic novella for free on http://www.allromanceebooks.com.


Happy Reading from Bona Fide Reflections!


View all my reviews

0 comments: