Sunday, April 10, 2011

Lover Unleashed by J.R. Ward

Posted by Unknown at 3:48 PM
Lover Unleashed (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #9)Lover Unleashed by J.R. Ward

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

OMG! This book was very good. I would go into a synopsis of the story; but, it has been done many times over since the recent release of this book. The double story of V and Jane & Manny and Payne was excellent. The back story of Quinn and Blay is heartbreaking but promising. When the book was over, all I could think was: "That was it? Where is the rest of the story?!" There are a few details that need to be fleshed out more. I am extremely eager to read the next book, as usual....

View all my reviews



1 comments:

Unknown on August 28, 2011 at 11:57 AM said...

Hi there! I came to get the link of your review of this book, so I can posted on the section " for a more detailed review visit;" LOL.. but I guess you didn't feel like going through the details :D, anyway I loved this book too.
Have a nice Sunday!!